To get more clients as a financial advisor, you need to improve your marketing. And you can find tons of marketing strategies everywhere from the internet to your local library.
Many advisors implement these strategies and get no or minimal results. They blame themselves and think they’re not good enough.
In reality, the opposite is true. Most financial advisors are truly good people—but many “experts” base their advice on what they want to be true, not on practice. In this episode, you’ll hear the most prevalent lies “gurus” tell financial advisors about marketing.
Show highlights include:
– If you’re a beginner, hearing this lie exposed might shatter your worldview… but the truth will give you the power to leapfrog ahead of entrenched competition. (3:10)
– How to choose a profitable niche. (4:35)
– Hungry for more clients? Why to talk to LESS leads, not more. (8:50)
– Content ideas you can put out on social media now to attract more leads in your target market. (11:15)
– When to get rid of your clients (Yes, even those who pay you). (12:50)
Go to the TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.