Few things in business are worse than worrying about where your next client will come from. Sure, you might see success with LinkedIn outreach, asking for referrals and attending networking meetings.
But most financial advisors can’t press a button and start their client attraction machine. Even if that sounds like a pipe dream, that’s exactly what effective advertising can do for you. The reason most people don’t do it? It’s hard.
In this episode, you’ll find out the two ways to run successful ads and build a client attraction machine.
Want a predictable way to get your next client? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why excluding most potential clients from your ads magnetizes leads (while general ads get crickets) (4:45)
- Why leads who don’t care about finance can’t reject you (8:51)
- The counter-intuitive reason boring ads outperform fancy slogans (10:32)
- The “Starving Crowd” approach that lets you create effective ads without being a professional marketer (11:32)
- How to build extraordinary success with nothing but obvious marketing strategies (13:27)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: