You’re in business for two reasons: to help the right people, and to get paid doing it. But closing new clients can be difficult. You can have a dozen conversations with them. And if they don’t believe you have their best interests at heart, they won’t work with you.
That’s why you have to persuade your prospective clients. Not for your own benefit, but so they know that you will solve their problems. And to be persuaded, they need to believe that you’re on their side.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to apply the secrets of “One Sentence Persuasion.” Once you understand what it takes to persuade people, closing new clients becomes easier than ever.
Don’t let your prospects sit on the fence, wasting your time.
Listen now to find out the most powerful ways to persuade!
Show Highlights Include:
- How your ethical persuasion helps you land the right clients (1:12)
- Why treating your prospects like you’re a proud parent gets them to take action with you (2:20)
- How to frame a prospect’s problem in a new way, so they know you have their solution (2:30)
- Why you must gather testimonials and case studies as soon as possible from existing clients (2:47)
- How pointing out your competitors’ shortcomings lets your company fill those gaps so you sign more clients (2:56)
- Why you must discover who makes your prospects foam at the mouth in anger (3:35)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to https://getdailyclients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.