You’re in business for two reasons: to help the right people, and to get paid doing it. But closing new clients can be difficult. And unless you have their best interest at heart, they won’t choose to work with you.
That’s why you have to persuade your prospective clients. Not for your own benefit, but so they know that you will solve their problems. And to be persuaded, they need to believe that you’re on their side.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to apply the secrets of “One Sentence Persuasion.” Once you understand what it takes to persuade people, closing new clients becomes easier than ever.
Don’t let your prospects sit on the fence, wasting your time.
Listen now to find out the most powerful ways to persuade!
Show Highlights Include:
- How ethical persuasion puts you and your prospects on the same side of the bargaining table (1:12)
- Why treating your prospects like a proud parent gets them to take action with you (2:20)
- How to frame a prospect’s problem in a new way so your solution is the only one they trust (2:30)
- The secret to marketing your services without bragging or boasting (2:47)
- How pointing out your competitors’ shortcomings lets you fill those gaps so you sign more clients (2:56)
- Why discovering who makes your prospects foam at the mouth in anger gives you the chance to bond over common enemies (3:35)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to https://getdailyclients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.