Some prospects show up to the first meeting ready to hire you as their new financial advisor. They already trust you, know you’re competent and want to get started right away.
But most prospective clients aren’t like that. They have questions, objections and resistance.
To win skeptical prospects as clients, you need to build more trust and improve your positioning. In other words: You need to do better marketing.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to adapt your marketing to answer your prospect’s objections and win their trust so you can win them as clients.
Want to close more of the clients you talk to? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why commenting on news stories is the easiest way to get your niche to pay attention to you. (2:02)
- The weird reason why it’s better to get 3 comments on your LinkedIn post than thousands of views. (3:16)
- How to create a sense of urgency and never hear “I’ll get back to you” from prospects again. (6:09)
- How the U.S. ammo shortage can skyrocket your sales success (7:33)
- Why putting your phone number on your website gets you more clients than posting on social media for months. (12:12)
- The “Moral Obligation Mindset” that makes you close more clients than the best sales script ever could. (14:42)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: