There are lots of ways to succeed at real estate investing, business and entrepreneurship. But it's really hard to find the best way that works for you.
In this episode, successful real estate investor and accounting professional Robert Leonard reveals why his contrarian method of “start small, just get started” investing is the way to go.
Show highlights include:
- Why losing your dream job sets you up to rake in the dough as an entrepreneur but only if you fail enough (1:54)
- How writing a daily time log puts your success on autopilot (7:31)
- Why a tiny real estate deal makes you wealthier and happier than owning a whole apartment complex, (and how you'll be all jacked up to do another deal) (9:16)
- Ideas are useless, and why action skyrockets your results (13:13)
- How outsourcing your tasks allows you to scale your business faster than Usain Bolt (14:03)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you want to learn more about becoming a better real estate investor, check out Robert’s Real Estate Investing and Millennial Investing Podcast here: https://www.theinvestorspodcast.com/real-estate-101/ and here: https://www.theinvestorspodcast.com/millennial-investing/.