Getting clients as a financial advisor can be excruciating. You cold-call, create content, send emails, attend networking events and maybe even pay for ads. The result? A few appointments with lukewarm prospects who just want your advice so they can manage their money themselves.
But if you market yourself well, you don’t have to hustle that hard. You can talk to pre-qualified prospects without fancy sales scripts, high-tech ad setups or harassing strangers. One financial advisor even set 14 appointments by writing a simple email.
In this episode, you’ll find out how he did it (and what you can learn from his strategies so you can do the same). Want to land more clients with simpler marketing? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why email marketing is the most effective appointment-setting strategy (and how to use it to strengthen your other marketing strategies). (0:55)
- Why posting on Facebook and Twitter is a waste of time (even if it got you clients before). (2:47)
- The “autoresponder” method that sets client appointments while you’re asleep. (9:08)
- Why a massive email list, expensive software and beautiful design won’t get you appointments if you’re using the wrong words. (14:32)
- How a 3 page PDF can make the difference between an ice-cold lead and a red-hot prospect. (17:37)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: