Writing down your goals seems like cliche advice. But it works like gangbusters.
When you don’t write your goals down and review them everyday, you’ll never feel satisfied. This chains you to your business, no matter how much you achieve.
Goals reveal the best way to spend your limited time. And while you can always make more money, you can never make more time.
In this episode, Jeremy Mathis, a multi-million dollar real estate investor, joins me to reveal how working less helps you make more money.
Show highlights include:
- How building a multi-million dollar business enslaves you (and how to get your freedom back without sacrificing your profits) (5:18)
- Why social media helps you find the best money mentors (especially if you grew up in a family that’s allergic to talking about money) (7:13)
- The dirt-simple recipe for creating massive wealth that speeds up your success 10x faster than buying course and book under the sun (9:38)
- Why buying the best courses and books stagnates you (and how to waste money to become wildly wealthy) (10:50)
- The subconscious “Ego Trip” that’s slowly bankrupting your business (18:27)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you’d like to learn more about Jeremy’s real estate investing business, follow him and his brother on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/mathistwins.