When you hear of LinkedIn marketing, email marketing, blogging and so many other marketing strategies, they all have one thing in common: You have to write.
If you’re not a good writer (or just hate doing it), you might give up on those strategies. But you don’t have to abandon online marketing. In fact, you can get attention, attract leads and book appointments with simple videos that make the phone ring.
In this episode, video marketing expert Jill Addison stops by to show you how to do video marketing that gets you clients (even if you hate being on camera).
Want to make online marketing work without becoming a writer? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How making videos keeps prospects from forgetting you (while making your competitors invisible ). (3:41)
- Why good clients prefer quick one-take videos over highly produced, hour-long trainings. (4:57)
- How to magnetize clients using video marketing without ever putting your face in front of the camera. (6:55)
- How to create video content everyone in your niche will see (and how to keep other advisors from copying it). (9:11)
- How to supercharge your click & open rates on your email marketing with the “one minute subject line”. (17:37)
- The easiest way to multiply your video views without changing anything about the video. (18:57)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Links mentioned on the show:
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: