Most entrepreneurs try to avoid pain. But this will only create a mountain of suffering that could sabotage everything you’ve worked so hard to build.
Almost everything you do as an entrepreneur is painful. It’s painful waking up early and on fire every day. It’s painful doing the necessary tasks that drive your business forward when you’d rather spend time with your family. And it’s painful building the discipline and mental resilience that power you through any obstacles you face.
The alternative is to live comfortably for a few years only to crash and burn right after.
In this episode, human behavior and performance coach Brian Bogert, joins me to reveal how embracing pain now helps you create a more profitable business tomorrow.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How sending the wrong gifts to your prospects makes them never want to work with you (3:16)
- The weird way successful marketing campaigns trick you into creating massive flops when you scale them (6:27)
- Why negative feedback is the holy grail for your business’s success (even if 1-star reviews feel like a punch in your gut) (6:57)
- How microscopic tweaks in your business create enormous, life-changing results with less effort (and how to uncover which tweaks to make quickly) (11:22)
- The masochist’s dirty little secret for eliminating suffering from your life (12:57)
- How Eastern philosophy floods you with endless wisdom (even if you’re never the smartest person in the room) (16:14)
- The dark side of business growth that slowly bankrupts you (25:47)
If you’d like to discover how Brian’s coaching philosophies can help you become the best version of yourself, head over to https://www.nolimitsprelude.com/ and download your free alignment guide. Or if you’d like to connect with Brian, you can find him on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianbogert