LinkedIn is the simplest way to find ideal prospects online without paying a lead gen company. But LinkedIn recently cut organic reach, started serving more ads and made it harder to connect with a lot of people. In short: LinkedIn wants your money.
It might sound like the golden age of LinkedIn is over. But you don’t have to go back to cold-calling and harassing strangers at networking meetings.
You can still find, meet and close your ideal clients on LinkedIn. In this episode, you’ll find out exactly how.
Want to get clients on LinkedIn while your competitors flee? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why financial advisors who hustle day and night get fewer clients than lazy advisors working 2 hours a day. (1:55)
- Why a bigger network doesn’t get you bigger checks. (6:33)
- Hidden dangers of LinkedIn automation (it might save time, but it can cost you your business) (10:06)
- How going all-in on LinkedIn can kill your marketing results. (12:49)
- Why a funny profile is better than a professional one. (13:31)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover even more financial advisor marketing resources here: