Wealthy people have so much money because they do different things than average people. What they do often seems weird to those who aren’t successful.
The same is true for financial advisors. Your business might be completely different than that of a millionaire advisor. You might not like how they do things, but you should follow their lead.
In this episode, you’ll discover 3 things successful financial advisors do—and how you can copy them to build a successful business yourself.
Want to stop copying poor people and use the strategies of wealthy advisors? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The cognitive bias that makes financial advisors copy strategies from losers with no clients. (4:30)
- Why persistency won’t make you successful, no matter what motivation gurus tell you. (7:18)
- What 70% of 7-figure financial advisors have in common. (10:17)
- 6 ways you can reach your ideal clients with your marketing. (14:29)
- Why clients will hate you if you don’t have your own finances in order. (15:50)
- Why reading newsletters can make you wealthy even when courses, books and webinars have failed you. (17:14)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Ready to learn even more about becoming the successful financial advisor you know you can be? Check out these resources: