The “big picture“ for success comes easily to a lot of entrepreneurs. But when they start to get into the weeds, they realize the devil is in the details. Missing one small step can often be the difference between success and failure.
But when you’ve got your head down trying to grind your way through the work, it’s easy to overlook important connections.
In this episode, Marquel and real estate investing expert Kito Johnson discuss how the right mentor can help you build generational wealth, eliminate confusion in your business, and recognize your ideal client.
Highlights from this episode include:
- How an outside perspective can help you see the small details and save you from tanking your business (4:35)
- Why your pricing constantly attracts the wrong clients (and how you instantly can fix it) (6:15)
- How selling cheap products sabotages your integrity AND your customer’s chance at success (7:31)
- The business systems that let you escape the grind and generate cash 24/7 (13:03)
- How your passions can lead you to mind-blowing success or soul-crushing failure (13:59)
If you want to know how to get 50-100 leads for your coaching business every single day, head over to getdailyclients.com to grab our free Paid Ad Playbook, as well as some other great bonuses.