The immense uncertainty and anxiety in our lives today is creating a mental health crisis for some. This can take a variety of forms, but there’s no doubt that these unprecedented times have been difficult for all of us.
A lot of women are seeking guidance. But how do you know if you should consider therapy or coaching? And what is the difference?
In this episode, I discuss the difference in focus and methodology between coaches and therapists, and how to decide which is right for your unique circumstances.
Show highlights include:
- Immensely valuable ways coaches and therapists can provide clarity and insight you can’t get on your own (3:45)
- A significant distinction between coaches and counselors and how it helps you make the right choice for your situation (4:39)
- How to benefit from the specific set of skills that a coach brings into the helping relationship (7:14)
- A foundational part of your life therapists are trained to help you understand and overcome so you can move forward (8:09)
- How a coach can open your eyes to the next steps you need towards your goals (9:12)
- Where to seek help for past trauma that is holding you back in the present (15:22)
- A unique service that helps you find the therapist that best meets your needs (20:08)
Post on Instagram with #letsbebrilliant and tag @cskolnicki
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com/program/