Business owners have a tendency to get in their own way. This is especially true with newer business owners. Whether it’s letting your ideas run rampant, not having the proper mindset in place to grow, or siphoning time away from your team on activities that don’t generate revenue.
The problem is, most of the time you don’t even realize you’re doing this. That’s why surrounding yourself with the right people is the single best thing you can do. Nothing will help you grow a wildly successful real estate investing business faster — while dramatically improving each of your employees’ lives.
In this episode, I sat down with Matt Garabedian to talk about scaling your business, learning how to hire the right people, and become more successful in less time than you thought possible.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The trick for being able to sell 4,000 units in under 4 years (4:31)
- The biggest mistake new business owners make that suffocate their profits and mental health (10:11)
- The magic “P-word” that will take you from flipping 4-5 houses per year to flipping 80+ houses per year (10:41)
- This broken “mentality” will steal more money and opportunities than anything else if you don’t fix it (13:25)
- Why Elon Musk can get the world’s top engineers to be happy to take a paycut to work for him (17:32)
- How to successfully manage and grow 5 businesses in 30 hours or less per week (20:53)
- This weird little salary quirk prevents your employees from getting burned out (27:36)
- The single worst thing you could do when building your team that destroys their drive and success (29:35)
If you're ready to put the power of wholescaling to work for you, then head over to https://JoeEvangelisti.com/downloads to get your free “Business In A Box” downloads.
Or if you're a true action taker, ready to blow the lid off your results. You can apply now to work with our team to build the business of your dreams faster than you ever thought possible. Go to http://realestatemoneymindset.com to apply and change your life.
Do you want to become a successful wholesaler and help support the show? Then, share this with two people and go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star rating and review. We will pick one of the top five star comments and give away free swag and goodies.