There are many differences between the way that wealthy people and broke people approach money. But what you might not fully understand is that it all starts with your mindset. In order to achieve wealth and freedom, you have to change the way you think of money.
In this episode, Greg discusses the misconceptions around how you earn wealth, ways to generate more money than you ever thought possible, and a cash-generating perspective shift on how you spend.
- The rich people have learned to do this in order to explode their wealth with less effort (2:08)
- This common but faulty view of earning money is keeping you broke (3:30)
- One concept you must grasp in order to make more money (4:44)
- The “500 Hour a Week” rule that the wealthy use to increase earnings (5:18)
- This poor person’s mindset on spending is preventing you from accumulating wealth (7:22)
If you love this episode, be sure to check out the video versions here!
If you want to live life on YOUR terms and spend more time doing the things you love, then head over to www.riseabovepodcast.com and download your free Freedom Formula. What are you waiting for?