In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The most difficult, yet effective form of self-care that prevents others from taking advantage of you (4:38)
- How to tune into the cues from your body about where to set your personal boundaries (especially if you’ve struggled with sticking to them in the past) (8:19)
- Why justifying your boundaries to other people waters down your message and fills you with unnecessary guilt (9:44)
- The counterintuitive way keeping the peace forces you to sacrifice your own needs (13:26)
- The “Parenting Rules Method” for setting healthy boundaries that actually improves all of your relationships (especially your relationship with yourself) (16:50)
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up here: https://befitandfierce.com/justbreath
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to https://befitandfierce.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.