Whether you’re making 30,000 or 30,000,000 dollars per year, it always hurts to write the government a check for a portion of your money.
And with a worldwide crisis wreaking havoc on the economy, the government is looking at increasing taxes. That might sound like bad news for building your wealth, but you can avoid tax increases — if you know how.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to avoid tax increases to ensure a stable financial future for yourself. Want to pay yourself instead of the government? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How to pay less in taxes by waiting 357 days before selling your stocks. (4:58)
- Why actively trading stocks can raise your tax bill (unless you’re investing for the long term) (7:02)
- The “payment plan” mistake that can raise your tax bill (even when your money grows in the meantime). (10:57)
- Why optimizing your life for paying less in taxes makes your life worse (even if it saves you money). (12:13)
- Why your taxes will probably go up — and why that’s a good thing for your finances. (12:34)
Remember to download Grandma’s Top Tips for an Independent Financial Future by dropping into https://grandmaswealthwisdom.com/free/. It's time for YOU to break through to a smart, stable, financial future.
If you’d like to see how Grandma’s timeless wealth strategies can work in your life, schedule your free 15-minute coffee chat with us by visiting www.grandmaswealthwisdom.com/call … just like Grandma would want us to do.