The stock market loves it when people get offended. Why? Volatility spikes in the marketplace.
When there is volatility, there is opportunity.
Unfortunately, the opportunity only exists for those that have an even keel. If you let your emotions get to you, the emotionally stable investors can rob you.
In this episode, I share strategies to build resilience, so current events don’t interfere with your financial decisions.
Want to win the game of money by becoming a master of your emotions?
Show Highlights Include:
- The one emotional component that can decimate your money-making ability in the marketplace (1:18)
- A blueprint for separating your emotions from current events when making challenging decisions in the stock market (1:38)
- How to use your gifts and talents to generate money in the marketplace (without losing your shirt) (10:48)
- The “pity party” formula that amateurs fall into that stumps their growth and their wealth (11:02)
- How being offended can cost you to lose up to 1500% in the stock market (17:03)
- The “confusion” method for making money in the stock market that professionals use on you all the time (20:13)