There are over 300,000 financial advisors available in just the US alone.
Yet, according to recent statistics, over 94% of them fail to create a solid financial plan for their client’s investment portfolios.
Which is bad news for middle-class people that let them manage their hard-earned money.
How do you know that your advisor won’t end up burning your entire portfolio if they don’t have a proper plan in the first place?
Join me in this episode to discover how you can vet your financial advisor to ensure they’re on the right track with your money, how to avoid losing your money to the bear market and have more than enough left for retirement.
Show Highlights Include:
- #1 reason why most financial plans fail (hint: it’s not external factors) (5:03)
- Why 95% of financial advisory firms fail with their clients' hard-earned money (and how you can avoid that) (6:01)
- The overlooked “Financial Gossip” trap that could cost you your entire portfolio during a bear market (10:18)
- Why using your retirement funds to pay for your child’s college tuition is a wrong decision (14:22)
- The routine money mistake most middle-class people make (and retire with not enough to live on) (19:30)