American cities are going through a huge transformation. You can say goodbye to inefficient suburban areas as people choose a more efficient way of living.
This is why Americans will choose cities over suburban areas in the next 10 years.
Now, what does this mean to you as a real estate investor? If you plan for this uptick trend, the opportunities are endless.
If you get ahead of this trend, you can make boatloads of money while your competitors chase after small margin deals.
In this episode, Jon Commers of Visible City, joins us again and discusses the trends to look out for in city developments. Knowing these trends will give you a head start to insane profits in the short future.
Show highlights include:
- Why this weird housing trend breaks down the typical American housing structures (1:10)
- The “Brazilian” effect taking over American Cities (and what smart investors are doing to get ready) (1:30)
- The one job in the real estate industry that will have huge demand in the future (2:50)
- The government-induced zoning law changes that will set up future cities in America (and how investors can take advantage of this) (5:15)
- How “The Great Resignation” will change the real estate landscape in the next 5 years (19:50)
To connect with Jon Commers, please visit:
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy