Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a grappling and ground fighting martial art focused on the skill of forcing your opponent to submit. Not only is the sport a great line of self-defence, it’s also closely linked to achieving success in business and life.
In this episode, Greg shares some of his own lessons learned from the grappling mats of his Jiu-Jitsu martial art, and how you can apply them to take your business and life to the next level.
The Show Highlights:
– One activity you need to stop if you ever want your business to succeed (3:30)
– Small adjustments that make the difference between success and failure in every aspect of your life (8:15)
– An Entrepreneur's ‘never-ending problem’ (9:10)
– A hack for instantly applying the things you learn (9:35)
– How to conquer the most common reason Entrepreneurs fail (11:30)
If you want to live life on YOUR terms and spend more time doing the things you love, then head over to www.riseabovepodcast.com and download your free Freedom Formula. What are you waiting for?