For many, this topic is not an easy thing to talk about: Selfishness.
Platitudes like “the customer is always right” can make you feel like you have to abide by your client’s wishes and be their servant.
If you hate being bossed around by customers, you’re right. No need to feel guilty about it.
To claim your entrepreneurial freedom, you sometimes have to NOT put the customer first, but someone else—yourself.
In this episode, you learn how to be selfish without hurting others in order to get the lifestyle you want.
Show highlights include:
– Six words (half of them are “you”) to guide you to your personal success—whatever success means to you. (3:10)
– How selfishly spending $40,000 and taking a week off helped Bob achieve a customer retention rate of 93%. (starts at 4:35)
– Why you should pay yourself first (8:15)
– How to be selfish about your communication to get work done and benefit clients (12:30)
– Why vacations are necessary for business (15:50)
Would you like to claim your entrepreneurial freedom? Start today by downloading your complimentary copy of Bob’s “8 Steps To Freedom”. Go to https://oyot.com/8steps and get your copy!