When you get into a new leadership position, you may feel overwhelmed with your responsibilities at first.
If you were a high performer who delivered consistent results before, it's become only one side of the coin now.
As a leader, your success is dependent on the team. You will have to guide a group of people, assuming responsibility for helping them succeed.
Fortunately, there are several skills you can start to develop right now to become a leader your team loves to work with.
In this episode, Ramneek Gupta shares the idea of servant leadership, and how to communicate effectively, so that you minimize any friction in your daily operations.
Show highlights include:
- The “Servant Leadership” method for building a team that turns your visions into reality (3:20)
- Why “Fake it ‘til you make it” only touches the surface of effective leadership (and how to build a self-reliant team by being authentic) (5:39)
- How to grow into a new leadership role (without being constantly confused if you do it right) (10:25)
- 2 communication skills to motivate your team (even if they seem too time consuming at first) (13:20)
- One essential skill for scaling your team’s performance (no matter what your preferred style of leadership is) (16:15)