Inflation is not only eating its way through our wallets.
It’s also having a toll on our psyche and our outlook on the near future.
In times when the stock market is struggling, people flee into gold that promises stability.
One of the best examples of such movement is the lost decade from 2000 to 2010, when people left the stock market in fear, and leaned into gold.
With a looming banking crisis and geopolitical risks around the world, investing more in gold and less in stocks seems to be the solution.
But, is that really the case?
In today’s episode, you’ll discover how you can invest in gold, if the stock market is inferior to the stability of the gold market, and if gold is a quick fix to hedge against inflation.
Show highlights include:
- How gold commercials want to manipulate you (even if they have good intentions) (1:02)
- The, historically proven, advantages of the stock market gold-only investors miss out on (even in decades of constant losses) (5:51)
- How a fear rally in the 1970s may have earned gold a reputation it can’t live up to (7:37)
- What you can research to make an informed decision before you buy gold in any form (9:49)
- A healthy amount of gold to have in your portfolio (and still get high returns from the stock market) (12:25)
“Clicking the Like button does not constitute a testimonial for, recommendation or endorsement of our advisory firm, any associated person, or our services. Clicking the Like button is merely a mechanism to circulate our social media page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. In addition, postings must refrain from recommending us or providing testimonials for our firm.”