What if I told you there was a simple, three-word phrase that can solve any problem you ever face?
Well, I have good news and bad news.
The good news is that this three-word phrase works like crazy. The bad news is that it takes a lot of work and effort.
In this episode, you’ll discover what this life-changing three-word phrase is and how to start practicing it today.
Listen to the episode now and find the antidote for all your problems.
Show highlights include:
- The “Roadtrip Test” that instantly tells you if you’re compatible with your partner (1:49)
- The “You Know Nothing” secret from a 1800s church leader that evaporates every problem you have (4:08)
- Why being close-minded limits how much money you can make (and the three-word phrase to open your mind) (6:51)
- How to become fascinated by every word a stranger says (and why this gives you an unfair advantage at building a powerful network) (10:45)
- Why assuming nothing can transform the worst news in the world into a massive money-making opportunity (14:08)
- How advice from a dirty, smelly, shirtless, and homeless man can add a 0 to your bank account this year (17:06)
If you liked this episode, please leave a 5-star review and follow me on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/elizfulop.