Most people never achieve what they want.
But it’s not because they’re lazy or can’t work hard. Some of the hardest workers today are also the poorest among us.
But it doesn’t have to be that way. It takes work to “unlearn” all the bad advice you’ve heard your entire life, but it’s possible. And every successful person from a blue-collar background is proof of this.
In this episode, Kyle Newell interviews me and I reveal how you can go from a flailing career you hate to living your dream life.
Show Highlights Include:
- The weird way a traumatic experience can be the springboard to more success than you ever thought possible (7:48)
- How to “hack” your own laziness to create an ultra-successful business without burning out (9:51)
- Why you should sprint towards fear rather than shy away from it (15:55)
- The “Anti-Joe Rogan Approach” to podcasting that won’t get you millions of downloads (but will fill your piggy bank to the brim) (18:32)
- The dead simple, yet outlandishly expensive way to make profit-generating opportunities appear out of thin air (22:46)
- How to make out like a bandit doing nothing more than making friends (26:27)
- The “Sampling Secret” for finally figuring out then achieving your dream life (32:14)
Resources mentioned in today’s show:
Write a letter to yourself from 10 years in the future about all the amazing things you've accomplished. And when you’re done, share it with me @Riverthan on Instagram and use the hashtag #DWPodcast, so I can take a look and share in your future glory.
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.