Being a father is hard enough. It becomes much harder when you’re trying to build a business on top of it.
And it becomes even more difficult if you let your nasty emotions get in the way and cloud your judgements.
In this episode, I’m sitting down with the formerly angsty and angry Scott Doucet about how to channel your emotions in a positive and productive way.
Show Highlights Include:
- How your angst is sabotaging all of your goals and how to “siphon” that energy in a more productive way (1:51)
- The little-known trick to get your competition to work for you (3:07)
- How to “seep” into your prospects mind using nothing more than a computer and a microphone (6:22)
- The single biggest mistake you’re making with your podcast that’s causing nobody to listen (6:59)
- The musician’s secret to building a loyal audience who will do all of your bidding for you (7:33)
- The subtle mindset shift required to reach your full potential as a father and in your business (9:43)
- Your secret weapon to becoming eternally blessed in your business and life (19:22)
- The cold, hard truth about why you’re always angry and how to transform yourself before it wrecks your life (20:02)
Are you a highly-driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to this show, and leave a 5-star review to help other highly-driven dads find this show.
To learn more about Scott and his journey to fatherhood, check out his Fathership podcast.