Many people get into NFTs for financial reasons. They think they can 2-3x their investment in a couple of days (or even quicker).
But the financial reasons only scratch the surface of what NFTs can do.
If you’re an artist, they put digital ownership in your hands. If you feel alone, they bring you closer to your tribe in the same way social media drives people apart. And they can even help you find sobriety.
In this episode, NFTandy joins me to share his story about quitting his teaching profession to become a full-time degen NFT junkie.
You’ll discover how to get started in NFTs, why the future will run off NFTs, and how they might even save your life.
Show highlights include:
- The oddball marriage lesson that will grow your NFT portfolio more than anything else (3:47)
- How NFTs reverse the power structure for musicians and artists, so your creativity unlocks more wealth (8:22)
- How to make money from buying and selling NFTs (even if you have zero marketing or sales experience) (10:24)
- The “C&C Secret” for growing more wealth through silly doodles than you do in your career (11:18)
- Why day trading NFTs is a good way to end up penniless by the end of the year (14:15)
- 3 simple filters to use before buying your first NFT which protect your investment (19:09)
- The insidious “Paid Before Delivery” trap which can bankrupt the NFT world (23:36)
- The weird way investing in NFTs might make you sober (even if you’re not an alcoholic) (34:56)
If you want to get in touch with NFTandy, you can follow him on Twitter @nft_andy_.
97% of NFT projects fail. Want to find out how to pick better NFT projects, so you can sell them for a sizable return? Head to https://dgen.fm and grab the free report I put together so you can pick profitable projects.