As humans, we try to separate ourselves from animals and nature as much as possible. We believe that thinking makes us different from every other type of life on the planet.
But this is a mistake which creates suffering.
Because we’re not special because we can think.
Thinking is a garnish and your body is the main course. When we try to replace the main course with only a garnish, we create unnecessary misery.
In this episode, you’ll discover why we’re more like animals than you think. And how this realization makes your suffering vanish for good.
Show highlights include:
- Why humans aren’t more special than monkeys or apes (and how this unlocks limitless happiness) (7:30)
- How pretending we’re different from animals or nature causes untold amounts of suffering (10:16)
- The counterintuitive way our comfortable, modern lives wreak havoc on our wellbeing (10:29)
- The insidious “Subhuman” trap we fall into which erases wonder and joy (11:13)
- How understanding ancient human history frees you from your deep-rooted traumas (13:37)
- The weird way acting like your dog eliminates agony in a millisecond (14:09)
- How thinking prevents you from experiencing the miracles of life happening all around you (even though it makes you human) (21:59)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041