If you go through a midlife crisis, many results can happen. But if you hire a coach that has a similar personality as yourself, you can come out of that situation better off.
Joe Matz went through a midlife crisis. He found a coach that was similar to himself. He had his coach redirect his business. Now Joe teaches entrepreneurs how they can differentiate themselves and skyrocket their businesses.
In this episode, discover how you can set yourself apart from the masses and increase your revenue.
Show highlights include:
- How wasting $13,000 on a convention center forces you to build stronger relationships with your existing clients (1:21)
- Why hiring a coach rejuvenates your business in a new direction (3:28)
- How expressing value in yourself resonates with your tribe (and lets you find more clients) (5:12)
- Why the “One Size Fits All” solution ruins your business (and how you can avoid that like the plague) (7:33)
- How going through a midlife crisis lets you find your true passion in life (12:00)
If you found a golden nugget of wisdom in this episode, share it on social media with the hashtag #ResultsLeaderFM to help spread the word.
If you loved what Joe revealed in this episode, you’ll find more of him online at his website https://apex-able.com/.