The market is saturated with real estate coaches claiming to be gurus after they do 2 or 3 deals. They haven’t even started to get their feet wet yet nor gone through several market cycles, but coach other investors.
It’s the blind leading the blind and this a formula for disaster.
So how do you find a good mentor?
Look for a track record and longevity in the game – people that have weathered several cycles and deployed different strategies. Like Glenn and Amber Schworm from Homeflippingworkshop.com have.
In this episode, Glenn and Amber will help you understand how to find good mentors that understand the real estate market. They also discuss different strategies you can employ in any market condition.
Show highlights include:
- How to do 101 deals in one year with a small team (even as a real estate newbie) (3:52)
- The real estate investing model for average people that actually work (4:44)
- The 2 “emotional traps” that new real estate investors get into that causes them to fail (15:00)
- Why you should focus on these proven fundamental strategies instead of wasting your time on trends in the market (16:37)
- The “9D” formula to find motivated sellers in any market that puts cash in your pocket (17:11)
- How these hidden holding costs are silently eating away your profits (28:03)
- The “MAO” technique for estimating properties that gives you huge margins (28:38)
- The “Eraser Math” method that leaves newbie investors burnt out (and how you must avoid this like a plague) (28:55)
To connect with Glenn and Amber Schworm, please visit:
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy