The stock market is a jungle full of vicious predators… Some, whose sole objective is to relieve you of all your money.
This is terrible news if you’re new or don’t know how to play the game…
Tune in to this episode as I share the shocking reality of the stock market, why a small percentage of people consistently make money, and why most people lose and quit the game. And most important, I reveal you can be a player and not get played!
Show Highlights Include:
- The weird reason why most people who invest in stocks end up becoming a inside trader (and how you can protect yourself from “accidentally” committing a crime) (3:16)
- How to figure out if a stock price is being manipulated by false information (This will save you from panic selling your stocks when it dips…) (5:43)
- Don't let the ‘Pump & Dump' scheme ruin your investments – here's how to avoid it (11:58)
- Why most 95% of people don't excel financially even if they've all the necessary knowledge required to succeed (19:16)
- Steal my “Stock Validation” system that I use to figure out if a stock is going to increase in price (24:05)
- How the news tries to fool you into fear of selling your stocks by creating a “fake recession” (24:46)