Is the dollar really dead?
That’s all that seems to be in the news of laterecent. Reports sayare that the dollar is losing global reserve status and cannot remain the world's reserve currency for much longer.
With China and BRICS looming over the horizon and more countries getting rid of the dollar backing of their currency, it looks like the U.S dollar is weakening.
It might even be replaced by the Yuan.
But the facts at hand show it’s unlikely that the dollar will be replaced. Not soon, anyway.
In today’s episode, I’ll show you why the dollar isn’t really dead. You’ll also discover why China’s move to remove the U.S dollar as a global reserve currency is flawed and unlikely to work.
Show highlights include:
- China’s sinister plan to replace the dollar as a global reserve currency. (1:50)
- 4 reasons the yuan can’t destroy the dollar (or replace it as the world’s reserve currency). (3:47)
- How political, religious and militant differences can hinder the progress of BRICS to replace the dollar. (4:11)
- Why Chinese patents are less valuable than US patents globally (and how this protects the dollar against foreign threats) . (10:28)
- The unlikely link between ‘dollar-crashing’ headlines and gold sales. (13:02)
“Clicking the Like button does not constitute a testimonial for, recommendation or endorsement of our advisory firm, any associated person, or our services. Clicking the Like button is merely a mechanism to circulate our social media page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. In addition, postings must refrain from recommending us or providing testimonials for our firm.”