The real estate market changes almost every day. You have upswing markets and downswing markets.
The novice investors rely on one strategy until that strategy leaves them with a negative net worth and eventually leads them to bankruptcy. This is what happens in every crash.
What do smart investors do? They figure out a different strategy for every market swing.
They master foreclosures and pre-closures to get deals and money in their pockets—no matter which way the market swings.
In this episode, Marty Boardman, a seasoned investor, joins us to discuss how to find lucrative buying opportunities at huge discounts by using pre-foreclosures and foreclosure strategies.
Want to find lucrative deals in any market?
Show highlights include:
- Use this money-making acquisition strategy that successful real estate investors use for a lifetime (7:07)
- Lessons from 2008-2009 market crash that left investors with a negative net worth (and how to avoid it from happening to you) 7:28)
- Where to find lucrative deals for pennies on the dollar for maximum returns (7:59)
- The “Equity Build Up” strategy that allows you to sweep in to acquire deals before anyone else hears about it (8:20)
- The two skills needed when dealing with distressed sellers to avoid getting ripped off (9:46)
- The content creation strategy for savvy real estate investors (yes, all investors need this skill) (12:28)
- The 4 Emotions homeowners dealing with foreclosures face (and how knowing these helps you land lucrative deals) (15:00)
- The “Two Option Close” technique that convinces distressed sellers to do a deal with you (17:42)
To connect with Marty Boardman, please visit:
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy