Most real estate investors spend way too much time on “Short-Term Equity” deals.
These are the types of deals where:
- You find the property
- You fully lease it out
- You do all the hard work…
And when it’s all said and done, you only own 3% of the total equity in the deal.
Will this setup ever change your life?
Probably not. But there’s a better way:
It’s called the “LTE” model. With this better way, I’ve amassed a $63 million real estate portfolio.
I own 48% of the equity in this portfolio!
So, with that all said…
In today’s episode, you’ll discover how to take advantage of this new equity model for yourself. You’ll also find out why some apartment deals are actually jobs disguised as financial freedom.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why you’ll only take home 4% equity in an apartment syndication (even if you found the deal) (2:41)
- Think owning an apartment means you’ll never work again? Here’s how it can easily turn into a J.O.B. if you employ a “Short-Term Equity” model (5:12)
- How your investors can legally steal $720K from right under your nose (even if you’re only earning $56K) (7:33)
- The bizarre way running your property empire like an employee—and not as a business owner—unlocks financial freedom (8:40)
- How to own 70% equity in your next apartment deal by trying out this “elementary” trick (14:20)
- Ask yourself these 3 questions to guarantee you’ll only buy apartments with huge upside (15:05)
- The “SF” secret for getting 100% equity in your next real estate deal (without relying on investors)
- How to build a $63 million real estate empire with the “Long-Term Equity” model (26:59)