Real estate construction costs have gone through the roof! With inflation hitting every sector, real estate investors are feeling the pinch as their profits are being slashed.
The solution to these high construction prices is simple…
Use technology to deflate the cost of construction. Now, you can build a one-bedroom apartment pod and turn it into a multifamily development at the fraction of the cost.
In this episode, Dafna Kaplan of Cassettesystems joins us to discuss how technology is transforming the real estate industry with these apartment pods that are reducing construction costs and inefficiencies.
Show highlights include:
- The new technology in pre-fabrication that is slashing the price of construction (3:20)
- The main reason why construction is such a slow process (and what to do to speed it up) (4:15)
- The Multi-family development strategy that will leave the competition in the dust (4:35)
- How to build apartments quicker and cheaper by using this “Lego building” method (6:35)
- The “Disruption” formula for eliminating contractor costs and delays (7:45)
To connect with Dafna Kaplan, please visit:
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy