The Fed is all over the place. They say one thing, but then they go ahead and do another.
They facilitated wasteful (and useless) government spending during the pandemic. How? By effectively printing up money for the deficit upon demand. This in turn created the inflation we are feeling today.
The end result for you?
The purchasing power of your dollar is murdered. Gas prices are through the roof. The cost of fruit and veg are off the charts. And suddenly, the income you’re bringing home isn’t enough to cover the mortgage repayments… and your house is foreclosed on by the banks.
But there is light at the end of the tunnel.
In today’s episode, Kerry Lutz, host of the Financial Survival Network podcast shares how you can avoid potential stagflation by investing in real estate.
Show Highlights Include:
- How colleges and banks receive fat checks for the revolving door of student loans (and why you’re footing the bill for all of it) (10:34)
- The foolproof way to guarantee the success of your next real estate deal (11:31)
- Prediction for the direction of the US economy 2023 and beyond (13:15)
- Why real estate is the best way to increase your net worth, financial viability, and take advantage of the “illegal” system we live in (even in inflationary times) (14:20)
- How “investing in inflation” is the smartest way to unlock financial freedom (and avoid a rug pull from the Federal Reserve) (16:53)
- Adopt “LTL” in your next real estate deal and make inflation irrelevant (17:38)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you’d like to connect with Kerry, check out his links here: