The holidays are over, and 2023 is already in full swing.
This means two things:
- Even though 2022 is over, it’s still impacting our plans to protect our wealth, health and relationships.
- This year will bring its own financial challenges along with opportunities we can take advantage of.
And being aware of them is the first step to making smart financial decisions.
With an outlook on the near future you can navigate this year with success wherever you are on your journey of retirement.
In this episode, you will discover how to attain higher education easier than ever, and new chances and risks for your investments.
Show highlights include:
- How remote work is most likely going to improve your family life (1:30)
- A tool that simplifies managing your expenses amidst this budget-tightening inflation (3:42)
- Why people from all walks of life will be able to attain higher education more than ever before (5:36)
- The surprising reason people unretire (and what it teaches us about living our lives with purpose) (7:51)
- Why “There Is No Alternative” is true (and how to limit the risk of your investments regardless) (9:24)
- Two surprisingly well performing assets you might want to include into your portfolio (14:25)
- How you can take care of your health proactively (even if health care costs will continue to rise in the future) (17:00)
“Clicking the Like button does not constitute a testimonial for, recommendation or endorsement of our advisory firm, any associated person, or our services. Clicking the Like button is merely a mechanism to circulate our social media page. “Like” is not meant in the traditional sense. In addition, postings must refrain from recommending us or providing testimonials for our firm.”