It’s impossible to succeed when your advertising, keywords, and testing strategies don’t have focus. It sounds obvious, but this is the biggest reason why investors don’t attract online leads with PPC or SEO (even when their pages get thousands of views).
One of the biggest challenges for entrepreneurs is focusing. But nothing will improve your marketing more than having a focus with every campaign you try.
In this episode, I reveal the biggest PPC and SEO mistakes investors make and how proper focus alleviates these mistakes.
Show highlights include:
- The #1 biggest reason why all your advertising campaigns are money-sucking duds (1:31)
- Why getting thousands of eyeballs on your website lines your competitors’ pockets (2:51)
- The “Kitchen Sink Approach” to testing ads that’s doomed to fail (and how the “1×10 Approach” helps you get more leads) (3:34)
- How landing pages that don’t convert a single lead are more valuable than ones that generate leads every day (5:03)
- How you’re accidentally stealing website views from yourself (7:21)
- Why creating more content sabotages your website rank on search engines (and how to boost your ranking by creating less content) (7:45)
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy