It’s hard to find the perfect policy for your unique situation. And with disability insurance, mistakes are costly – you can’t afford to find out about your contract’s details when you’re already disabled and can’t perform your job.
That’s why it’s important to make the right choice from the beginning. And that starts with choosing a provider you can trust. In this episode, I introduce you to Guardian, an insurance provider I believe to be trustworthy for multiple reasons.
Whether you’ve heard or Guardian or not, you’ll find out all about their policies in this episode so that you can make an informed decision.
Want to protect your and your family’s lifestyle no matter what happens to you? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The definition of disability you should look for in your insurance contract (this ensures you get coverage custom-tailored for physicians). (1:22)
- How the “future insurability option” lets you receive up to $30,000 per month while you’re disabled. (1:58)
- Why a Guardian contract insures you even when you’ve only lost part of your income. (2:52)
- The best contract for physicians who struggle with depression, anxiety and addiction. (3:35)
- How to increase your insurance benefit when cost of living goes up. (4:44)
To ask questions on insurance coverage or to get a quote, please don’t hesitate to call us anytime at 704-270-2376, and I’d be glad to discuss your specific situation with you.