In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why criticism is the best way to your in your marriage and business (even if it feels like a punch to the gut in the moment) (2:48)
- The “Safe Couch Method” that helps your kids open up to you about tough challenges their facing in their life (8:01)
- The easy way to make your kids “unplug” from the digital world (without them getting upset at you) (10:43)
- The dark side of making more money than you ever imagined that can destroy your marriage (19:18)
- The simple “Anti-Scarcity” mindset trick that prevents you from suffocating yourself in negativity when things don’t go your way (26:05)
If you’d like Scott to help you sell your house or want to connect with him more about the topics he shared with us today, send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call at (513) 979-1925.
If you’re feeling stuck, are lacking confidence, or you’re inconsistent, I want to help you. I’m launching The Confident & Consistent Leader Program on June 7th to help you grow in the four main areas of your life: You, marriage, parenting, and business. To check out this program before it launches, head over to https://www.corymcarlson.com/leadership/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.