January can be seductive with so many “new year new you” marketing messages. We can easily get swept up in the excitement and then crash and burn by taking on way too much at once.
It’s not a great way to begin a new year.
Instead, we could give ourselves the chance to restore order in our lives and ease into the year one day at a time
Let’s take a minute to get our body, mind and space in order so we can get back in sync with ourselves before we take on whatever the next 12 months have in store.
In this episode, I’ll share with you three aspects of your life you might want to get in order before you pick up speed this year. Listen in..
Show Highlights Include:
- Why you should pay attention to the words running through your mind (and how to get your head back in the game) (05:16)
- How to filter what you watch and read so you avoid things that kick off a negative inner dialogue (07:58)
- How to ‘clear your cache’ and get your mind to run more efficiently, in order and with clarity. (12:10)
- 4 important health practices you can adopt to get your body in order. (16:11)
- Why you should prioritize decluttering and keeping your living and work spaces in order. (22:02)
- A step-by-step guide to apply these practices to get your mind, body and environment in order. (26:19)
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057
Join 30 Days to Vibrant Energy: https://brilliant-balance.com/energy/