Technology, while replacing hundreds of thousands of jobs, is also providing many with new career opportunities.
And technology is just getting started. As it grows more powerful, making pivots will be necessary for your business’s success.
A good example is Corinna Bellizzi, Head of Sales and Marketing of Orlo Nutrition.
Stories like hers are what we mean when we say “opportunity meets readiness,” as she was a long-time environmental advocate before joining Orlo Nutrition to produce enough omega-3s for humans using technology & world's first life, ultimately, micro-algae.
But where did all of this start from, and where is it going from here?
In this episode, you'll discover how Corinna and her team use technology to create products of endless abundance, such as Omega-3s, and what importance these products have in your nutrition.
Show highlights include:
- The negative effect of taking more Omega-6 than omega-3. (2:43)
- How to reduce overconsumption of Omega-6 using the “label” approach. (6:23)
- How to get more EPA and DHA from algae (killing no fish) (8:31)
- The vital steps to take when trying to launch a business similar to Orlo nutrition (so you don't fall short). (9:51)
- How to turn algae into a finished consumable product. (15:22)
- Where to learn more about nutrition without compromising your ethics, your health or the health of planet earth. (23:06)