People inherently know that investing is difficult and risky.
But then, why does everyone run off to buy the stocks that their favorite news channels talk about without researching and fact-checking?
Not only is this terrible in hindsight, but it also costs us our wealth in the long term.
If you want to outperform the market, you need a proven investment plan.
In this episode, John Gomez shares a blueprint for preventing the common financial pitfalls. And you’ll get a solid strategy that’ll shave years off your investing learning curve and possibly save you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to make sure you’re not taking on dangerous levels of risk when buying assets (9:42)
- A common financial pitfall 95% of the middle class falls victim to (and how you can save yourself from it…) (10:38)
- Why taking advice from a common financial resource in America could cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars over your career (12:11)
- The #1 widespread financial advice that harms your financial health… (even experienced investors lose a fortune to it.) (13:07)
- The most important advice that’ll shave off years off your learning curve if you’re starting out with investments (16:07)
- 2 personality traits that will skyrocket your financial success by the time you retire (19:41)
- The crucial mindset shift that transforms you from an employee into an successful entrepreneur (24:07)