The hustle and bustle of the holiday season can seem scary. And understandably so.
With so many holiday season milestones looming and approaching faster and faster, it’s easy to hit the panic button and live in dread of the stress surrounding them instead of joyful anticipation and holiday cheer.
But what if we could take a step back and remind ourselves that this is supposed to be a magical season.
And if we tweak a couple of things to get ourselves in the right mindset, it won’t feel as scary.
In fact, it can even feel magical. The way it’s supposed to be.
In this episode, I’ll show you four ways you can help your holiday season stay magical. You’ll learn how to avoid the stress that comes with the holidays so you can stay healthy – emotionally and physically.
Show Highlights Include:
- Four important reminders you can use to create ease and avoid stress during the holiday season. (02:10)
- Why you should build a roadmap for the holiday (instead of jumping from idea to idea blindly). (02:52)
- How having a separate calendar for the holiday activities helps you pace yourself (and how incorporating downtime into it relieves anxiety). (04:05)
- How self-care during this busy season keeps you healthy (and stops you from going off the rails emotionally). (11:52)
- Why you should set mental boundaries around your holiday activities and know your limits (13:34)
- The simple ‘focus-shift’ trick you can use to transfer your gratitude to helping others in your community. (17:34)
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057
Join 30 Days to Vibrant Energy: www.brilliant-balance.com/energy