There are 16 main personality types. And while each personality type offers different advantages and disadvantages, there’s a trend for which personality types make the most money and enjoy the most success.
For example, having an “S” marker in the Myer Briggs personality test is the most common. But it’s also the most lethal for your success as a business owner and financial advisor.
In this episode, I reveal the best (and worst) personality types for financial advisors, how to use your personality type as an advantage, and how to mold a new personality.
Show highlights include:
- The absolute worst personality type to succeed as a financial advisor (and how to change it if it’s your personality) (2:48)
- The controversial way to build wealth by doing the exact opposite of what other financial advisors do (3:39)
- How to radically transform your financial advising business by using the “MMS” secret (7:32)
- The personality type shared by Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Steve Jobs (10:31)
- How to turn your personality type into an unfair advantage (even if your personality type isn’t as likely to become a millionaire) (16:27)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Want to transform your website into a client-getting machine? Go to https://www.theadvisorcoach.com/website to get The Client-Getting Website Guide.
Want a masterclass training in running effective Facebook Ads? Head to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/ads-training.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: