When you go on vacation, there is a thin line between having a good time and being uncomfortable because of the personal hygiene kits provided by your lodge.
Many travelers have different preferences for bathing soaps and sprays, but do hotels and lodges consider this for each individual? Obviously not.
As a result, Anthe created the Onerio, her long dreamt brand, to help travelers have a fulfilling trip by providing clean self-care essentials in eco-friendly, travel-sized containers.
How did all this happen?
In this episode Anthe Angelides, Founder of Oneiro along with Amy Reed, Marketing Director at Oneiro, explains how she grew up with the passion to help travelers have fulfilling trips. And how she could turn it into a scalable brand that is gaining traction in the eco-friendly industry decades later.
Show highlights include:
- How to transform your brand from a liability to an asset to your customers using a simple mindset shift. (1:20)
- Why creating high-quality products (even if they take time) is the best way to build a scalable brand with positive feedback. (6:51)
- How to gradually turn an idea into a brand without skipping necessary steps. (7:12)
- The “leverage” approach you can use to build a brand from scratch to multiple figures if all you have is your passion and no experiences. (8:48)
- Why it's unethical to throw away your mission for quick profits (and what to do if you find yourself in a similar scenario). (18:08)
- How to increase your product distribution without being everywhere. (19:01)