Imagine you’re 16 again. Could you make better choices with the perspective you have today?
So often, we base our decisions on our current perspective. And that can keep us stuck. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed by our circumstances, fears, or other people’s opinions.
But what if we could make all these choices with our “future selves” in mind?
In this episode, you’ll discover a powerful framework for making growth-driven decisions with a little help from your future self.
Show highlights include:
- Why you should set aside your current circumstances when you make decisions (03:35)
- A powerful 2-second mindset shift that empowers you to make growth-driven decisions (06:02)
- Why being a little selfish is a good thing when you make decisions (12:41)
- How to choose vision instead of your current identity when you make decisions (even if you’re life is a mess now) (13:58)
- How to transform your fear of the unknown into unstoppable courage to execute your visions (15:00)
**FREE RESOURCES, & SOCIAL LINKS***
Interested in coaching with Brilliant Balance? Schedule an exploratory call here: www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Subscribe to The Brilliant Balance Weekly and we’ll deliver it to your digital doorstep each Tuesday: www.brilliant-balance.com/weekly
Need a few moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057
Join 30 Days to Vibrant Energy: www.brilliant-balance.com/energy