You probably look up to many multi-millionaires, billionaires, and other great entrepreneurs. To be like them, it might feel like you have to create irresistible offers or invest a boatload of money.
However, there’s a skill that’s more basic but also far more powerful.
What’s that unique skill?
It’s integrity. It can turn nobodies into wealthy entrepreneurs. Why? Because when you’re upfront in difficult situations, you build trust, reputation, and recurring partnerships.
In this episode, my guest is real estate agency owner Michael Burns. You’ll discover how to show up in difficult situations to build a strong professional network that supports your professional growth.
Show Highlights Include
- Why mindset, relationship, and self-improvement lets you outperform all the hustlers, rich kids, and gurus (even if have no startup capital) (03:31)
- The “woo-woo” way of closing your first deal that works every time (09:37)
- How being the “new guy” accelerates your success and gives you a massive competitive advantage (14:26)
- How prioritizing your relationships over profit magnetizes wealth and guides you to success (26:11)
- How losing the “victim mentality” instantly catapults you above 80% of your competition (30:27)