Would you consider an exaggeration a lie? (What about when you “didn’t read that text” from a friend?) We all have versions of a little white lie, but is this secretly hurting you along the way?
We do this all the time without even realizing it… even a baby will fake cry for attention! But if we bring awareness to a lie today, we can live a more peaceful life with our kids tomorrow.
An expert in lying, Laurie Gerber joins me to discuss how truth-telling unlocks a sense of freedom to live the life you’ve always wanted.
Show highlights include:
- What the 7 categories of lies reveal about your compassion toward others (and how to stop letting lies slip under the radar) (10:01)
- Why telling the truth feels like opening Pandora’s box and how to get comfortable with confrontation (without turning into an unhappy person) (16:42)
- Why bringing a lie to light shapes the happiest and most trustworthy kids (while building a stronger family dynamic) (24:20)
- What the childhood playground taught us about secrets—and how to get friendships back stronger than ever (33:00)
- What the ‘Handel Method’ says about your latest excuse (and 3 steps to becoming a more truthful person today) (39:00)
Want Cherylanne to speak at your next (virtual or in-person) event? Visit: http://brilliant-balance.com/tour/
Ready to regain control of your schedule? Get my free guide when you visit: https://brilliant-balance.com/calendar
Post on Instagram with #bebrilliant
to be featured!
Follow our new The Brilliant Balance Company Facebook page:
Learn more about Cherylanne's work and The Brilliant Balance Company:
Find out more about Breakthrough:
Learn more about Laurie Gerber and follow her on Instagram: